Thursday, May 29, 2014

Introductions, bios, and all that schtuff.

I'm a fourteen year old aspiring author from Minnesnowta. My loves are books, chocolate, lazing around all day long, summer days,  my dog Lilah, and chillin' with my best friends! Like any teenage girl, right??

Anyway, I've been into writing for a few years now, and have been pursuing my dream to become an author for about the same amount of time.

Here's the cover of the first book that I've actually taken seriously.


Purdy, isn't it?! *insert excited face* 

I actually designed this cover all by my lonesome, including the picture, of which I'm pretty proud:)  

Anyway, I started writing this one about 6 months back. I posted it on a site called GirlsLife Inkspiration, and it slowly grew to be the 3rd most popular on the site. That's why the cover has my username on it and not my real name, in case you're wondering... which you probably weren't too worried about it, but whatever.  

The description and book can be found here.

I'm proud of writing my first (almost) full length novel, but don't judge the writing based off the first few chapters. I've learned a TON along the way, and there are still many things I have to change! :) 

I'm also working on another story called Challenge Accepted, about a brave girl whose daring tendencies may get her in trouble with both her best friend and the handsome boy next door. 

Well, that about sums up my writing life right now! This is my first-ever blog post... did I do alright? :) 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you did great. ;-) I hadn't seen your cover before! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeana,

    I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award: http://booksandbark.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/very-inspiring-blogger-award/

    - Sabrina

    ReplyDelete